A bouquet with earthy tones and touches of pink and orange. Available in 2 sizes.
Wild Botanists provides you with the best and most colorful bouquets of dried, real flowers. Each bouquet is therefore unique and hand-picked with love. Dried flowers can last for a long time when handled correctly, which makes it a beautiful and sustainable addition to your home or the perfect gift.
Please note that each bouquet is unique and the one you will be receiving may not look exactly like the one pictured. No refund or exchange is allowed.
Want to send it as a gift? Our bouquets come with a gift card in which you can add a small message. We can also write the message for you and deliver directly to your loved one. Just write your message in the "note" box at checkout and we will take care of it for you!
How to take care of me:
In order to keep my beautiful and vibrant colors for as long as possible, it’s pretty straight forward and really easy:
- I don’t need water to stay pretty. Actually; avoid moist as much as possible
- I may look a bit tired when you see me first out of my package. Don’t worry; I will bloom and show you my best smile once you put me in your favorite vase
- Please keep me out of direct sunlight
- I am a bit vulnerable, so please be gentle and don’t move me around too much
- I need a bit of personal attention everyday; talk to me, sing a song or just give me a compliment
- I don’t like to be send back to the warehouse once settled in your home, that’s why there’s no refund or exchange on me